The principles of good service
Successful care is achieved with the right attitude and cooperation.
- I care about my health, I want to commit to and participate in my care.
- I provide correct and relevant information to the staff about my health.
- I follow the hospital rules and take into account the staff and other patients in the waiting room.
- If I have signed a living will, I assume that it will be followed.
- I can give feedback about the care and service I have experienced in person or on the website.
- We aim to provide everybody with adequate and tidy premises where the signs and
routings are clear, and accessibility is obvious.
- We want to provide stimuli, premises that enhance healing and a safe environment
- We greet people in a friendly manner and treat everybody with respect.
- We want to offer the best service possible taking into account the customer’s native language.
- We ensure that the customers have an opportunity to ask about and discuss their treatment.
- The customer is the owner of his or her own case when making treatment decisions.
- It is important for us to take into account family members and close ones.
- We encourage each other and pay attention to the feedback we receive.